Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly


What are you looking at?
1. My new Acne bird print exploded flower sweatshirt, love its watercolor print and boxy fit. I also bought another les 4 ombres eyeshadow in the color 'prelude'.
2. Shot another outfit today, wearing soft muted colors.
3. Mart his selvedge denim and one of his many pairs of Red Wings.
4. My new bike. Monday morning I had to go to work and when I went outside I saw that my bike was stolen.... Mart not only let me borrow his bike for that day but in the evening he returned home from work with the Gazelle bike in the photo. He bought it for just €10 at Marktplaats.
5. Close-up. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator