Thursday, October 3, 2013

From head to toe


Head to toe Acne: obviously a brand I like a lot. I didn't realize I was wearing just one brand till I put the photos on my macbook. Those jeans are by far the most worn pair I own and 'cause I have three pair of Acne booties it isn't exceptional to wear both together. Normally I would try to escape wearing outfits with only items of one brand. I guess since all items are from different collections it doesn't really matter that much. I'm still in love with my sweater and luckily it's getting colder so I can wear it more often. xx

Parka: Acne | Sweater: Acne | Jeans: Acne Jeans | Cypress boots: Acne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator