Thursday, November 28, 2013

It's leather trousers time again

Haven't worn a pair of leather trousers for a looong time. This morning I thought it was about time to take them out of my closet and put them on. I paired it with a pink silk dress with black sleeves, a leather jacket, a tedda overcoat, some patent leather booties and a black hat. (And my hair suddenly  looked kinda yellow in these shots, I know…) Just came back from the cinema, we went to see the Hunger Games and it was ok. Have you seen it? xx

Teddy gilet: Maison Scotch | Leather jacket: Dept | Dress: Saks 5th Avenue | Leather trousers: Gestuz | Booties: Next | Bag: Zara | Scarf: Gifted | Hat: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator