Friday, November 2, 2012

Asos accessory order

Ph, Private

My Asos order came in today. I got a gift-card last week and I decided to spend the whole amount on accessories. Since I don't own any earrings, I decided to pick a few of those. I found two pair of spiked earrings and I totally fell in love with a pair of silver poodles. I added a cotton floral snood, a nice shade of nail-polish, a pair of tights and an amazing mirrored triangular necklace.

Find the items online by clicking on the links. Black spiked earrings - Poodle tunnel earrings - Black tights - Triangle necklace - Floral snood - Triple spiked earrings - Rimmel London nailpolish

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin' 
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator