Monday, November 5, 2012

Cut Out Inspiration

 Ph, Different Sources

I'm totally into cut-outs. I think it's a style that will be present for the coming years, because it is really versatile. You have so many options to make a cut-out and so many places on which you can make a cut-out. I know the cropped with stars sprinkled top isn't a real cut-out. But I think it would be nice to make such a top yourself without the skin-colored fabric at the neckline. I also like the checked blouse a lot, especially since it also has the little studs on every overlap (I'm not sure if I like the fact that these are skulls). What do you think? Do you have items with cut-outs?

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin' 
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator