Friday, May 10, 2013

Feature in Medium Magazine with This Chick's Got Style


Got featured in Medium, the magazine of my study at the University of Amsterdam. They wrote an article about blogging called 'Let's blog'. The girl who wrote it, Dyan, asked me to answer a few questions about blogging. You can find the text above. Since the article was about blogging in general, I've only highlighted the parts that deal with fashion blogging. As you can see she also wrote about Yara from This Chick's Got Style in the article, who is also in the photo (for those who don't know her).

P.S. I'm sorry for my international readers, the whole article is written in Dutch. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator