Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly





What are you looking at?
1. One of my two cats Coco is chilling on the bed while we were trying to change the sheets.
2 & 3. Visited a few fleamarkets in Germany yesterday with my family. Of course with a scheduled break at a Bäckerei with delicious cakes.
4. We also payed the pilgrimage town Kevelaer a quick visit.
5. Cuties at my parents place, Tijger sniffs at the head of Tommie.
6. Risotto with taugé, mushrooms, carrots and feta cheese.
7. Beautiful Arnhem.
8. Delicious after dinner treat, my guilty pleasure!

Sorry for the delay but I guess it's ok to post my weekly on a monday for once since it's Pentecost (Pinksteren). I have an outfit ready for tomorrow. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator