Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dungarees and sunny weather


What I wore today. Finally sunny enough to put even me in something short. You probably know that I'm not someone that goes outside bare legged very often, but the weather was so nice that I dropped my 'bare-leg-issues' (my skin doesn't like the sun and decides to turn into a lovely red shade after being exposed to the sun, thanks to my ginger father I guess). And of course I needed to wear my new Asos dungarees and & Other Stories sandals. Did you enjoy the lovely sun today?

Leather jacket: Dept | Dungarees: Asos | Tee: COS | Sandals: & Other Stories | Visor: & Other Stories | Necklaces: COS & Fashionology

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator