Monday, June 24, 2013

Sheer legs and scuba skirt


Together with Mart I visited the MoBA yesterday. We also took some photos and did a bit of shopping (bought beautiful black biker booties in the Zara sale, will show them later this week). This is what I was wearing, looking back I think the skirt was a bit to short for the weather. I mean it was really windy so I had to flatten the little circle hem of the skirt the whole time, a tighter skirt would have been easier. But I did like what I wore, what about you?

Leather gilet: Maison Scotch | Chambray shirt: Maison Scotch | Scuba skirt: HM Trend | Sandals: & Other Stories | Leather bag and necklace: COS | Camera bag: Style Scrapbook for Kipling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator