Thursday, July 4, 2013

Holiday France Clermont Ferrand




Sorry for the lack of updates. But I have two very good reasons, the first is the fact that it's my holiday ;) and the second is that the hotels in which we stayed had a very bad internet connection. It was quite hard to even load an webpage so I wasn't even considering trying to upload photos and all that stuff. The internet connection I have at this moment isn't really good either but I can work with it. So here are a few photos from the first days of our holiday which we spent in Clermont Ferrand.

Tee: Acne | Shorts: Cutoff Levi's | Sandals: Birkenstock | Belt: Scotch & Soda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator