Monday, July 29, 2013

Last weeks arrivals

Unfortunately these are just new season arrivals and not additions to my wardrobe, if only... I took a look at the latest arrivals at My Theresa and we probably all know that there are way too many good items on that site. Especially this season the articles are incredibly gooood, or is that just me?! I like all items above a lot, which one is your favorite?

Pleated sweater dress: Victoria Beckham | Shearling jacket: Isabel Marant Étoile | Leather ankle boots: Balenciaga | D-frame sunnies: Dries van Noten | Rockie shoulder bag: Alexander Wang | Hoop earrings: Bottega Veneta |  Embellished printed tanktop: 3.1. Phillip Lim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator