Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New York Fashion Week favorite: Proenza Schouler


As you know the newest collections are being showed in New York at this moment. I picked my favorite looks of the Proenza Schouler collection, I'll share more of other collections later. In a way I was blown away by the items in this Proenza Schouler collection. On the other hand I'm not that much surprised by it, but not in a bad way. I'm happy that the looks and style I liked the best last season are coming back but bigger this time. What I mean is that I cannot get enough of boxy shapes, cropped tops, leather items, intricate patterns and designs and longer bottoms. What do you think of this collection, any favorites so far? xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator