Sunday, September 1, 2013

Weekly


What are you looking at?
1. A few of the at John Beerens available CHI products, I'm a loyal user of the CHI keratin products (white bottles with golden cap). I especially like the silk infuser!
2 & 3. Went to the Intratuin to buy a few plants, I ended up buying different vases and mountain grass. I'm wearing an Isabel Marant short sleeved sweatshirt, a necklace from COS and a leather bag by Zara.
4. Beautiful deep red velvety roses in the shop.
5. I'm a huge fan of blue/lilac hydrangeas, unfortunately we don't have a garden or balcony (yet).
6. Another photo of the outfit, where I'm wearing my new Acne bird print sweatshirt, I showed you guys this week.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator