Monday, December 30, 2013

All black errthang


Last outfit post of this year! What I wore yesterday for a walk in the park. It's not really cold yet over here in Holland, so I can still wear three quarter sleeved leather jackets without getting a cold.

I was busy playing a new silly game on my phone (Hay Day). I almost never download games, only the ones everyone seems to be playing. My brothers, Mart and even my father were playing this farming game during Christmas so I decided to join the club. So that's why I was walking with my phone (I really needed to harvest my wheat ;).

Thanks for a good year, for all the lovely comments and for following me through Bloglovin', on Facebook and Instagram. Hope to see you again in 2014! Enjoy your evening tomorrow, drink some champagne but not too much (because we don't want to start the first day of a fresh new year with an awful headache) and dance till the sun comes up! xx

Woolen vest: Maison Scotch | Leather jacket: Dept | Silk top: Pepe Jeans | Leather leggings: Gestuz | Boots: Dr Martens Coralie | Leather bag: Zara | Headband: Bartinki | Scarf: Asos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator