Thursday, December 27, 2012

Leopard Ensemble



Ph, Private

Blouse: HM Trend | Leather vest: Thrifted | Trousers: HM Trend | Boots: Acne | Bracelet: COS

My Christmas look. I will show more photos of the Christmas days soon. But I wanted to share my new outfit I wore in the first day of Christmas. Had dinner with my boyfriends family and of course followed by unwrapping the presents in front of the Christmas tree. On Christmas Eve we already had our presents at my parents place. I've got a lot of amazing stuff, like the newest Acne paper, this woolen vest from Maison Scotch, photo films for my old camera, Douglas gift card, perfume, an velvet/lace blend scarf and many more. How was your Christmas?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator