Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. My new leather vest which I already showed you yesterday.
2. Tagliatelle with pesto and mushroom vegetable mix.
3. Today's food, (self sliced) baked potatoes with spinach and a grilled filet.
4. It's winter, time to decorate my house. Still in doubt if we'll going to buy a Christmas tree this year.
5. Recently purchased items. From left to right. Black blazer with satin lapels from Madness, a sequinned thrifted dress which I definitely will wear at Christmas Eve, my new leather vest with a Scotch & Soda map covered scarf and last but certainly not least a slim fitted deep indigo dyed denim, the New Radar from Gstar.
6. Our design ceiling lamp, which we are going to replace with two large aluminium industrial lamps.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator