Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Furcoat



Furcoat: Vintage | Sweat top: Isabel Marant | Shirt: HM Trend | Leather trousers: Humanoid
Booties: Acne | Leather Shopper: Maison Scotch | Hat: Thrifted

Obviously not what I was wearing today, but an outfit I wore last week. You already saw a little preview in Sundays Weekly. All the snow had melted the last couple of days and today it was raining.. I guess I rather have a snow covered world than that rain pouring down on us. Today I had a final test for a research practicum, it was part of the last course of this semester. Next week I'll start writing my Bachelor thesis. 

Oh and there is an exciting Give-a-way coming up this week! So stay tuned.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator