Friday, January 18, 2013

Purple Sides Part 1

Ph, Private

A while ago I bought some purple hairgel. I can hear you thinking: 'why on earth would you buy purple hairgel??!'. Well, I can explain, I thought about dying my hair in a vibrant color, but had no idea what color and if I wanted to dye my whole hair or a part of. So when I accidentally bumped into these little tubes of  colored hairgel for kids I thought why not give a try. A few days ago I had some time to try it out, in the creative process I decided to give you three make-up looks with it. I'm not sure if I can really call this a make-up look since it's kinda without make-up.

How to:
-Apply a concealer underneath you eyes (I used my favorite; YSL Touche Éclat nr.1).
-(Optional) Add some foundation to hide imperfections like red spots (Chanel Perfection Lumière, nr. 12).
-Finish your natural look with a compact powder (Chanel Vitalumière Éclat Compact, nr. 10).

I have created two more looks, I will show them tomorrow.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator