Thursday, January 10, 2013

Woolen vest






Ph, Private

Coat: COS | Woolen vest: Maison Scotch | Knit: COS | Jeans: Acne | Necklace: Asos | 
Booties: Acne | Belt: Scotch & Soda | Cap: Bijenkorf | Scarf: Christmas gift | Bag: Zara

What I was wearing the other day during my visit to Aarhus. Loved my new COS knit so much that I decided to wear it directly, nothing for me. I normally put it in the closet for a week first before I even remove the price tags haha. Well nothing better than instant love for a new purchase, right?! After a day of work tomorrow I'll go to London for a day actually, so you can expect a new post at Sunday. Have a nice weekend!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator