Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter Wonderland


Ph, Private

Woolen vest: Maison Scotch | Leather Jacket: Dept | Jacket: Maison Scotch | Lace dress: Vintage | Leather leggings: Goosecraft | Booties: Supertrash | Mittens: Thrifted | Scarf: Asos | Belt: Scotch & Soda | Bag: Gestuz

Today we went out for a walk in this white winter wonderland. During these days my mittens are my best friends, they don't leave my side at all. Are you familiar with the feeling of not wanting to put on a real wintercoat. Of course I do have way too many real wintercoats, but when it's cold like at this moment I always want to put on layers. So instead of one coat, I choose to wear a jacket, added a leather jacket and finished with a woolen vest on top.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator