Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hologram madness






Bomber jacket: Maison Scotch | Perforated knit: COS | Leather trousers: Goosecraft  
Scuba skirt: HM Trend | Hologram clutch: HM Trend | Booties: Acne | Necklaces: COS

Yesterdays outfit. I was wearing my new scuba skirt, which I in fact was wearing again today. And I know you probably have seen this clutch way too many times by now, but still I like it! It took a while before they delivered it at my home, but here it is finally. Like I told you last week, the weather finally makes it possible to take my jackets out of my closet. It gives me a lot more options when I'm getting dressed in the morning.

I want to do something with my hair, any suggestions? Like getting a haircut, or dye it in a different color..
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator