Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm wearing a tee






Coat: COS | Blazer: Madness | Tee: Acne | Jeans: Acne | Boots: Thrifted | Bag: Zara  
Necklaces: COS, Asos | Scarf: Asos | Belt: Scotch & Soda 


Another outfit post, sandwiched between cover ups of the newest collections that are shown at the Fashion Weeks. As you probably saw in the title, it's quit rare to see me wearing a tee. I don't know why but I just never seem to buy or wear tee shirts. I have a few silk tees but if I wear them it's mostly in combination with a jacket or blazer. That's why I bought two tees during the COS sale and the one I'm wearing in these photos during the Arnhemse Stockdagen. Do you often wear tee shirts?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator