Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekly





What are you looking at?
1, 4 & 5. I went to the Arnhemse Stockdagen on Thursday and did some shopping at my favorite store here in my hometown: Humanoid. I bought these four items and received an amazing 70% off all of them. I bought grey Acne star boots (lucky me, my size is always left), Acne tee, peachy colored Humanoid dress and Isabel Marant summer trousers. I've been looking for trousers like these for more than three years, never did find any though. You can imagine how happy I'm to finally have found relaxed fitting summer trousers.
2. A witloof potato casserole topped with cheese. With a mixed salad as side dish.
3. A sneak peek of an outfit I'll post coming week, wearing my new POM Amsterdam scarf.
6. New in: POM Amsterdam scarf, as you can see I've another one wrapped up in pink tissue paper. That's the exact same one as the unwrapped fluor leopard one and it can be yours!! Enter the Give-away here.

Hope you all had a good weekend! I certainly had.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator