Tuesday, August 14, 2012

13 08 2012



Ph, Private

Acne Cypress boots | Acne Rider low boots

Like I told you yesterday, I've bought two pair of Acne shoes. The Rider low in cognac and the Cypress in black. I liked both a lot when I first saw them, but when I went to the Acne store in Amsterdam they didn't had a size 41. On internet they were sold out quickly, so I didn't had a chance to buy them online. I don't know if I even wanted to buy them online, I rather try shoes first. Yesterday I went to look for winter-coats at Humanoid in Arnhem when I saw those boots. The sales assistant attended me at the fact that they had discount. Both still in my size (Acne shoes run quite big, not too many people have a 41,5-42).

For dinner we ate some grilled vegetables, salad and salmon, a delicious meal. Today I had a day off and ironed all the laundry which I'd collected for a month. Hurray to silk items, really comfortable to wear but a horror to iron.

xx

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator