Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. A beautiful lamp in a window in Aarhus. I think I will keep this in mind as dining table lamp. Maybe even DIY-able.
2. One of last weeks meals, roasted potatoes, entrecôte, roasted vegetables and cold water.
3. A beautiful beaded collar from Maison Scotch, gifted by Mart! Thank you darling!
4. Some photos from an outfit post from last week.
5. Another meal, delicious macaroni with courgette, tomatoes, paprika and aubergine with rosemary and oregano.
6. My favorite collar, I'm sure it will be a collar that I will wear a lot! Love the way it's wrapped in blotting paper with dandelions. The collar is beautiful made and is really heavy.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator