Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. Went out for dinner this week with Mart, @maschaverboom and @marlotl. We ate delicious food! During dinner I created an Instagram account (username: @heritagemode).
2. Haricot verts, rice with raisins and pine-nuts and beef tartar with an onion rings and baked tomatoes-sauce.
3. Antique dresses in secondhand shop Episode, Utrecht. Love all the different fabrics, prints and colors.
4. My boyfriend and photographer Mart. I just realized I've never shown him before, so here he is!
5. Cooking!
6. Me during dinner.

Mart and I have just finished organizing our trip to England next week. On Sunday we will leave and within 8 days we will set foot on the mainland again.We will enter England in Harwich on the east-coast and will drive through the Peak District to the west-coast, then we will continue our trip via the south-coast to Folkestone. I'm excited!
Have you already been on holiday?

xx

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator