Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bag Wishes

Ph, 31Phillip Lim & Balenciaga

3.1 Phillip Lim 'Lark' Tote with silver hardware. Get yours here. (Unfortunately 'get' means 'buy', it's not like they are giving these beauties away for free). Balenciaga Padlock 'all time' bag with silver hardware. Buy it here.

It's really hard to find a black bag that I really like. First thing, I don't like gold hardware. There it is; BAM! 80 percent of the bags is out of running to become my next bag. Then there are more wishes of my concern. I want a versatile bag, so it should have a shoulder-strap, some extra pockets, a lining is preferable, some space... etc. Anyway, I've managed to find two bags I really like, which one do you  like best?

xx 

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator