Thursday, September 6, 2012

Asos Wishlist

Ph, Private
I love Asos so much! You can find the different trends featured in some great editorials throughout their magazine. They have too many great items which makes it hard to pick some favorites. But I managed to select the items I liked the most. Some of these articles aren't in the store yet, but by browsing through the magazine you can feel a bit of the vibe already.

Asos Prissy pointed wedges - Coming Soon
Asos Longlength ovoid coat - Coming Soon
Asos Tweed shorts
Asos Leather cap
Asos Top in peplum with dogtooth - Coming Soon
Asos Digital bejeweled clutch - Coming Soon
Asos Premium jewelled flower collar
Asos Cross charm multi finger rings
Asos Rhinestone spiked earrings

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator