Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Velvet Bomber Jacket



Ph, Private

Velvet Bomber Jacket: Thrifted | Tee: American Apparel | Leather Skirt: Thrifted | Boots: Acne  
Camera bag: StyleScrapbook for Kipling | Necklace: Maison Scotch | Bracelet: COS

Today I finally wore the velvet bomber jacket I bought a few months ago. I haven't worn it yet because it was still too hot. I love this jacket because of its silver zipper, boxy fit and I like the quilted lining. It think it goes pretty will with almost every outfit and it's in style of the amazing Givenchy silk printed bombers.

I have loads of stuff to do for the Uni, can't believe it's still the second week of this year. I've got the feeling that I'm in the middle of the year though, because of the amazing amount of stuff I need to read, ugh.. I don't even have found the time to read my magazines and watch all NY shows.

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator