Monday, September 10, 2012

My Hat Collection






Ph, Private

Black hat with long cap: DIY | Burgundy hat with navy trimming: Thrifted | Caramel woolen hat: Thrifted
Black Ufo hat: Thrifted | Blue woven hat: Scotch & Soda | Antique pink woolen hat: Thrifted
Black cap with flower: Vintage | Striped paper  brimmed hat: Lacoste | Black hat men: Thrifted
Pink woolen hat: Topshop | Blue slouchy straw hat: Primark

Yesterday I replaced my pile of hats. In my opinion I have quite some hats, but unfortunately I don't wear them as often as I should. I decided that I wanted to show some hats, so Mart took some photos. Of course I don't own only hats, I also have a lot of caps and beanies. Here you have an impression of my hat collection, which ones do you like the best?

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator