Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ripped Jeans




Ph, Private

Top: H&M Trend | Ripped Jeans: DIY | Leather Jacket: Dept | Backpack: Thrifted | Shoes: Thrifted

The outfit I was wearing today. These thrifted high-waist jeans I wear are unbelievable comfortable. According to my brother they give me a granny butt, my boyfriend likes the fit of these jeans though. I guess sometimes you just need to ignore men and do what you like. I'm busy making a wishlist of everything that is still missing in my closet for coming fall winter. It always turns out to be a hard thing, because photos of the spring summer fashion weeks are popping up everywhere. Anyways I will soon share the list I've created on my blog.

Do you have any plans for this weekend?

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator