Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bohemian & Denim Combi


Ph, Private

Bouclé Jacket: Maison Scotch | Denim Blouse: Thrifted | Jeans: Acne | Leather Tote: Maison Scotch | Booties: Acne

Some of you might already have seen my bag on Instagram (@heritagemode), but here are some proper photots. I'm so happy with this bag. I've been searching for a black leather tote for a while, but never seemed able to find the perfect one. Last week this bag finally hit the stores and my boyfriend knew I would like it so he directly bought it for me! The day before I ordered a black tote at Zara. The postman delivered it yesterday, also a beautiful bag with amazing black hardware. I will show it soon.

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator