Thursday, July 26, 2012

Aztec Necklace



Ph, Private

Top: Zara | Denim shorts: Modström | Necklace: Zara | Sandals: Pikolinos | Sunnies: Random | Canvas Tote: Maison Scotch

What I was wearing yesterday. Mart and I had a few days off together so we went to the hardware store and  painted our window frames. This weekend we have scheduled a quick shopping trip to Aarhus, Denmark. We are going to drive to Aarhus on Saturday-night after our work and come back on Tuesday-afternoon, at least that's what we have planned. We will see, We're going to do some sale shopping. I'm also looking for a versatile black leather bag/tote, any suggests?

What are your plans for coming weekend?

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Like me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator