Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. Today's breakfast! I love muesli/cruesli mix with red fruits and a cranberry juice and coffee.
2. Water lilies in a nearby pond, love the layered green texture.
3. Another photo from this weeks 'Vermilion Jacket' post.
4. Hamburger sandwich with onion-rings, tomatoes, lettuce, some sauces and Parmesan cheese topping, served with potatoes. Lovely meal!
5. Poppies, in my grandmother's backyard. Still love the flowers even though their soft red leaves have fallen off.
6. I'm not sure what I exactly was doing, but I guess I made a sort of dance move. Well, at least my boyfriend captured that particular moment, looks like I thought I was doing something funny ;)

Next week supposes to bring good weather to the Netherlands, finally! This afternoon (so when you're reading this I'm on my way) I'm going to visit a friend in Brugge (Belgium) and I will be back on Tuesday. I'll schedule some posts to don't leave you guys empty handed! See you soon!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Like me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator