Monday, July 16, 2012

Open Arms Dress




Ph, Private

Dress: thrifted Joseph Ribkoff | Denim Vest: DIY | Shoes: Clark Originals | Leather bag: COS | Hat: Thrifted

What I was wearing today. My colleague Roosmarijn and I decided to wear something we like but never wear. You know you probably also have some dresses, jackets or tops which you totally adore but never know how to wear. She wore a glitter party dress full with sequins in different colors and also with shoulder-pads like mine. I wore a cut out dress with bare neckline and arms. I guess a new Monday tradition is born, called Magic Monday.

How do you like my photos, I've used another lens. I was searching for an extra lens for a while, I ended up getting the Canon 50mm F/1.4 USM (actually gifted by Mart as an early birthday gift). The next lens on my wishlist will be the 24-70mm  F/2.8 USM L.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Like me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator