Friday, July 13, 2012

Mellifluent



Ph, Private

Jacket: Humanoid | Silk top: Vintage | Skirt: Thrifted | Bag: Thrifted | Shoes: Thrifted | Belt: Thrifted

Wow, what a sugary outfit for me. I'm not really a pastel, pink kinda girl. If I wear such colors, I mostly combine it with a sturdy leather jacket or stiff-denims. But yesterday I choose to wear a lady like outfit, in a really feminine way.

As you can see, my hair is loosing all it's pastel tips, only the turquoise/green shade is vaguely left in a few strands. Mart and I are still redesigning our apartment and are busy sorting out all stuff we've collected the past three years. So, a lot of homework left for me.

What are you up to? Have a nice weekend!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator