Friday, April 12, 2013

Closet Confessions: Thrifted Jackets


Like the title of this post says: I have some confessions to make. As you can see I own loooots of thrifted jackets. Never noticed it before though. When my boyfriend commented about how many jackets I had I started counting and just then I realized that there so many jackets hanging on my rack. So I thought I will filter everything and throw all other stuff out so that only the thrifted jackets are left. Then I took these photos.

Let me explain the huge amount of jackets. I've worked in a second hand shop for about two years. So basically all I saw when I was working were racks full of amazing items. That's how all these beauties ended in my closet! (Yup, these are only the jackets that are bought second handed, let's not start about thrifted coats or newly bought jackets...;)

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator