Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I was wearing during a CreamPR DIY event in Amsterdam


Coat: COS | Cropped knit: Viva Vena | Leather gilet: Maison Scotch | Trousers: Thrifted  
Booties: Acne | Bag: Zara | Scarf and earrings: Asos

Yesterdays outfit. I had quite a busy day, in the morning I had to work a shift and I directly headed to Amsterdam when I was finished. After running some errands in Amsterdam I had a meeting at the uni, directly after I went to the CreamprDIY event. There were a lot of things to learn, see and do. Afterwards Mart and I went on an evening boatcruise in the canals of Amsterdam. When we arrived at home it was past noon already, but it was a great day! More photos are coming.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator