Saturday, April 6, 2013

Neon infinity rope bracelet and Céline printed tee


What I was wearing somewhere last week. Totally forgot about these photos, but here they are! I bought this tee at Comegetfashion and at the last minute I decided to put the neon bracelet and midi ring in my shopping cart as well. I love bringing a subtle hint of neon in my outfit by adding something like this bracelet (apart from the scarf in this look of course, but I wasn't wearing the scarf inside). I'm off to friends to watch our saturday evening quiz (for the Dutchies: 'Weet ik veel') and eat some weekend junkfood! Hope you are going to have a fab weekend! xx

Leather sleeved bomber: Maison Scotch | Tee, neon bracelet: Comegetfashion | Jeans: Acne  
Booties: Supertrash | Scarf: Pom Amsterdam | Bracelets: COS | Belt: Scotch & Soda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator