Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekly


What are you looking at?
1. Today we shot some photos in my parents garden, were all blossoms are in full bloom now. So pretty!
2. Made this fresher version of the normal very wintery stew. With potatoes, rucola, salmon and shrimps.
3. My new HM Trend bomber jacket, if you follow me on Instagram (@heritagemode) you allready saw it. I love love love this jacket, it's the perfect summer coat.
4. More from the outfit I shot today. I'm wearing Acne jeans and boots and an Asos bag.
5. Another shot from the look I posted this week. Wearing a metallic sleeved leather jacket from the Dutch brand Maison Scotch. I paired it with an Acne tee, Isabel Marant trousers and a COS bag.
6. More food; a sandwich with a veggie burger, grilled aubergine/eggplant and courgette, rucola and tomatoes. Yummy!
7. Already trying out an orange outfit for the change of throne in the Netherlands, which will happen during Queensday coming Tuesday. And I'm wearing many different chain necklaces with it.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator