Monday, April 15, 2013

Saint Laurent inspired look with wide brimmed hat



Love Hedi Slimane's black magic women with wide brimmed hats. So I figured, why not grab my own and create a Saint Laurent inspired look. So that is exactly what I did, I think it turned out pretty well. I would love to add another black hat to my hat collection; one that is more fedora like. I love this Fashionology bird skull necklace I made/got at the CreamPR DIY event two weeks ago. I've worn it almost every day since, you get 30% discount on their site by using the code: SPRING30.

And here is my new hair, it's about 15 cm shorter and I dyed it a bit lighter. Coming week I will also add highlights to create the ultimate summer haircolor (at least that's what I'm aiming for). What do you think of my new haircut? xx

Marabou feather jacket: Thrifted | Silk top: Pepe Jeans | Jeans: Thrifted | Hat: Thrifted | Sandals: Deena & Ozzy  
Necklace: Fashionology | Spike bracelet: DIY | Bracelets: COS | Rings: DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator