Monday, April 29, 2013

HM Trend Quilted bomber jacket


And here is the jacket in full swing! I already gave you guys a preview in yesterdays post. I really like this edgy printed bomber jacket from the HM Trend collection. I'm wearing my new Asos bag with it as well, inspired by the Givenchy Obsedia obviously ;)

And!! I pierced my ear saturday with a halix stud. I'm planning to take another one right next to this one and I'm going to wear really tiny rings in it. But of course the first month I have to wear this tiny stud and than I can replace it for something my choice. Do you like it? xx

Bomber: HM Trend | Tee: American Apparel | Jeans: Acne | Belt: Scotch Soda 
Bag: Asos | Shoes: Acne | Scarf: Asos | Earcuff: Asos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator