Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Black and Greys


Ph, Private

Velvet bomber: Thrifted | Silk top: Pepe Jeans | Trousers: Dept | Boots: Thrifted 
Leather bag: Zara | Belt: Scotch & Soda | Necklace: Thrifted

What I was wearing today. This morning my brother came by to install some stuff on my new MacBook and afterwards my boyfriend and I went to town. I needed a new marker again because I have way to many articles and course material to read. Love to wear my velvet bomber when I'm just paying a quick visit to the center and don't need to think about possible rainfall. I'm now going to watch Clueless, 1995, so old..

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator