Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Capemania




Ph, Private

Cape: Vintage | Sweater: Won Hundred | Gilet: Maison Scotch | Leather Trousers: Humanoid | 
Collar: Maison Scotch | Boots: Acne | Rings: DIY

Today's look. I decided to put on my leather trousers, haven't worn them for a while. Love that the trousers are really long, but to wear them with these boots I decided to fold them twice. And I'm also wearing my cypress boots again, they fell apart after I had worn them twice. So I finally brought them to the shoemaker so they could put the sole back on it. Welcome back, beauties.

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator