Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. Yesterday the new Scotch and Soda shop in Arnhem opened his doors. Of course no opening without champagne, it's a beautiful new store located on the Bakkerstraat. Love the all white walls with the dark wooden cabinets inside.
It even has a little patio at the back of the shop.
2. Had a long day at work last week, when I arrived at home this lovely meal was greeting me, thanks honey.
3. Today's outfit, outside playing in the woods. Needed some distraction after a whole day of studying.
4. Eating alone because Mart had to work, made a mushroom risotto with honey topped baked brie.
5. Mart and his orange bike, love it.
6. Many food photos, I know. Steak salad with apple and carrots.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin' 
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator