Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly

Ph, Private

My weekly contains two instead of six photos this week, because I didn't shoot any others. Coming two weeks I have exams for the courses I'm doing at the moment, so last week consisted out a lot of studying. I also worked more than I normally do, so I didn't had any time to take photos.

In the first photo you can see some items I scored recently. A beautiful mint-green pair of thrifted Wrangler trousers, oh I love that color! Those who follow me on Instagram: @heritagemode, have already seen me wearing these. The other items are a thrifted Adidas sweater, the newest Elle and the sequined tie I DIY'ed last week.

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator