Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. Articles I bought last week. An amazing tote bag, love the inbetween camel-cognac color, it's thrifted. Bought real hair extensions to DIY with, some velvet and brocade jacquard fabric and HEMA honey comb waffle socks.
2. A photo of last weeks outfit, I have no idea what I'm doing but I thought I like to see strange photos on blogs of others.
3. Today's soup! Pea soup with celery root, bay leaf, leek and carrots.
4. Pluis likes the sewing machine!
5. Food; steak, peas and baked potatoes.
6. Some leather triangular shaped bracelets in a window in Arnhem. Love the different colors, I will check them out soon when the shop is open!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin' 
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator