Monday, October 29, 2012

DIY checked tights




Ph, Private

What you'll need:
Tights, waterproof marker

Well I guess the photos explain exactly what I did, but I will write it down as well. I was inspired by some articles I saw online. Different Dutch designers showed paint-checked items. I liked the fact that it looked a bit messy and definitely not machine striped. So why not do it yourself..
1. Put the tights on, grab your waterproof marker.
2. Start drawing vertical stripes on your legs, beginning at your toes, all the way up.
3. Add horizontal stripes, so you are drawing a checked pattern. I circled all the way up, drawing in a sort of spiral line. That's it.
Note: it will leave some black marks on your legs.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin' 
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator