Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1&2. Like I told you yesterday, I went to the Academy gallery in Utrecht to see the exhibition of Winde Rienstra. Her beautiful 'Spining a Yarn' Ithaca collection showed different aspects of handicraft.
3. Mushroom risotto, delicious! With courgette, Serrano ham, chestnut mushrooms and Parmesan.
4. Cobblestones shining and shimmering getting slippery because of the just fallen rain.
5. My nonchalant hairdo, haha, it's difficult to keep my long heavy hair up in a knot.
6. More food from past week. Tofu, beans, paprika, carrot with sweet soy and noodles.

xx 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator