Thursday, May 3, 2012

Aztec Sandals


Ph, Private &
Sweatdress: H&M Trend | Trousers: H&M Trend | Necklace: DIY | Shoes: Pikolinos


While in Lisbon I bought some new sandals. I was looking for a pair that allowed me to work on a whole day. In a cute little shop I found these beaded Pikolinos. It's a brand that produces natural goods only. The sandals I bought are from a special Maasai collection, inspired by their patterns those sandals were designed. The collection has been handcrafted by Maasai women, who have embroidered the leather pieces in their traditional way. The benefits of this campaign are directed to the tribe, in order to improve their quality of life! 

And I picked six pairs of beaded/aztec inspired sandals for you.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator